The rotary bottle cap injection machine is a high-pressure molding process: the polymer is melted, mixed and homogenized inside a plasticizing unit. A machine measures doses of polymer that weigh exactly equal to the weight of the product and injects them into the molds. The pressure applied to each mold can be up to 400 kg/cm2.
Advantages of rotary bottle cap injection machine
1. Higher productivity thanks to shorter cycle time. A lower extrusion temperature allows the mold to cool the lid faster.
2. Energy saving due to lower extrusion temperature. With less energy needed to heat the plastic, less energy is needed to cool it.
3. A product with better mechanical properties. Since plasticization occurs at low temperatures and without a hot runner, the raw material retains its properties and product performance is improved.
4. The constant weight and size of the product is one of the distinctive features of this technology, which exceeds the best results of injection molding. A cooler product exiting the mold means less shrinkage and therefore less dimensional change.
5. Fast and easy maintenance thanks to independent molds. Molds are quickly and individually replaced. On-site maintenance is performed while the machine is in operation.
6. Fast and economic color change The simplicity of the plasticizing unit and the absence of a hot runner speed up the color change and significantly reduce the waste of raw materials during and after the color change.
Rotary bottle cap injection machine
Hydraulic rotary presses are specially designed for the production of thermoplastic products using compression.
A continuous work cycle is carried out during which the plastic material is fed through a plasticizing unit, cut into pellets of suitable size and then inserted into the cavities.
Rotary bottle cap injection machine is now a well-known technology all over the world. More than 45% of plastic beverage caps are produced using a rotary rotary bottle cap injection machine.
Compared with the traditional bottle cap injection machine, the rotary bottle cap injection machine is the innovation of the second generation of plastic cap processing. It produces all kinds of mineral and Alaska water bottle caps with high efficiency and quality from PP, PE, PPR, etc. resin materials. This type of fully automatic rotary bottle cap injection machine is very popular because of the advantages of high output, low consumption and labor saving cost.
Specifications and features of rotary bottle cap injection machine
The rotary bottle cap injection machine is fully controlled by PLC computer and has excellent stability and durability. The caps made by this machine have a beautiful appearance, without injection point and size adaptation, compared to the similar traditional injection machine, the output can be increased up to 3 times, and with environmental production and no hot runner waste, the use of raw materials is reduced. has reduced At the same time, this machine greatly saves labor cost, reduces environment usage and ultimately saves energy, based on customized requirements.
Is HDPE compressible?
Yes, the rotary bottle cap injection machine can use materials such as PE, HDPE, LDPE, PP, PPR, etc.
What are the advantages of rotary bottle cap injection machine compared to traditional injection molding?
High precision, quality material, long life, easy operation and high cost performance.
Rotary bottle cap injection machine has better efficiency and lower production cost than traditional injection molding machine.
The final plastic caps and lids made by the rotary bottle cap injection machine are free of plastic stains and have a beautiful appearance.
In the long run, the cost of using the machine is much lower than the traditional injection molding machine.
Applications of rotary bottle cap injection machine
Alaska cap, mineral water bottle cap, 25/30,29/25, CSD cap, carbonated beverage cap, 18/81 cap, 18/10 cap, fruit juice cap, medicine bottle cap, etc.
Buy rotary plastic bottle cap injection machine
The rotary injection machine is used to produce all kinds of plastic bottle caps in different sizes. This machine has the ability to produce bottle caps in high circulation in a fully automatic manner.
Mineral water production companies and food industries that need to produce a large number of bottle caps can contact us, our experts, for advice and guidance regarding the purchase of all types of bottle cap injection machines.